Friday, October 16, 2015

Profonde Pure Konjac Sponge (2 Pack)

I received the Profonde Pure Konjac Sponge (2 Pack)  for $1 (Regular prce $24.99) When I received these I was skeptical. When dry, the sponge is hard and very coarse. I thought it would be terrible for my sensitive skin but gave it a try anyway. I was wrong! Once soaked these sponges are very soft and have an interesting texture. They glide over your skin as if they're lubricated but leave no kind of residue. I do not use any type of cleanser on my face (warm water is your skins best friend!) Just a toner after a gentle wash with water. These sponges are the perfect compliment to warm water. No cleanser to strip your skin, but just enough texture to remove dirt and dead skin. I will be using this sponge on my face every day! $24.99 seems a bit pricey for these, but they are currently $15.99 on Amazon which is more reasonable. Definitely a good deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment