Saturday, October 10, 2015

GardenHOME 7-Piece Stainless Steel Garden Tools with Canvas Tote

I don't have a garden, just a balcony with a small container garden. I received the GardenHOME 7-Piece Stainless Steel Garden Tools with Canvas Tote for $1 Canadian, ~$0.77 US at time of writing this. (Regular price $24.99CDN/$19.30US) It is a very small set, perfect for container or patio gardening or for children. The tools seem quite durable. The pruners and snips are quite sharp and the movement is smooth. The bag is made of very thick, durable canvas and seems to be constructed well. It arrived quite wrinkled, but in time I think it will relax and smooth out.  The little bag is big enough to keep a pair of gardening gloves in and maybe a couple other things. I'm using mine to store my seed packets. I would probably not purchase this for $24.99, I would consider it for around the $10 range, so a good deal for $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment