Thursday, October 15, 2015

Comforday Aromatherapy Essential Oil Purifier Diffuser Air Humidifier with 4 Timer Settings & 7 Colors LED Changing Light

I received the Comforday Aromatherapy Essential Oil Purifier Diffuser Air Humidifier with 4 Timer Settings & 7 Colors LED Changing Light for $2 Canadian which is $1.56 US at time of writing this. (Regular price $41.99CDN/$32.66US) It is a cute little unit that fits nicely on my night stand beside by bed. It is very quiet! Sleeping next to it is not a problem. I'm hoping the humidity might help my terrible sinus issues! Not only does it create a nice mist, but it also lights up. It either cycles through 7 colors or you can pause it on any color you'd like. The light is optional if it's used while sleeping. It can be set on a timer between 30 minutes and 180 minutes, so it can't be run all night. If the water runs out while it is running it automatically shuts off, which is nice so it does not burn out. It also will warn you with a beep if you try to start it empty. 

Another good use for this would be at the office where air tends to be dry and stuffy. It creates enough mist for only a small area, so it's not ideal if you want to humidify your entire house. 

You have the option to add essential oils to the water for a nice scent, however I'm extremely sensitive to scents so I won't be trying that feature. 

I'm not sure I would purchase this for full price, seems a little high. I would definitely pay more than $2 for it though...so overall a pretty good deal!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment