Saturday, October 3, 2015

Galaxy Note 4 Case

I don't always want to carry my purse with me...it has WAY too much stuff in it! Sometimes I just need my phone, a couple cards and some cash. I figured this case would be perfect for that. I received the Galaxy Note 4 Case for $1.99 (regular price $16.45) It does the job pretty well. It has a magentic closure and can hold 4 cards and has a pocket for cash or other items. With 4 cards in it it does seem a little snug to close. I think that adding much else to it will not allow it to close. Considering I will only use it when I want to carry as little as possible, this shouldn't be an issue. The wrist strap is removeable, I probably won't use it, just personal preference. It came in a nice box suitable for gifting. Overall a good deal and I would consider buying this for full price.




No comments:

Post a Comment