Saturday, October 10, 2015

PetsN'all Catch-All Cat Litter Mat

I love my cats, but one thing that drives me crazy is their litter tracked all over the house. This product claims to curb that problem, so I thought I'd give it a try. I received the PetsN'all Catch-All Cat Litter Mat for $1 Canadian, so about $0.77 US at the time of writing this. (Regular price $21.99CDN/$16.98US) This mat is much bigger than I expected. It fits well under my giant automatic litter box with enough room to stick out enough that the cats don't have much option to not step on it unless they leap out of the box. It is much softer than I thought it would be, it looks like it would be a little rough on the feet. It's made from a really soft, rubbery PCV material. The "holes" in the weave are large enough to allow coarse particles of litter to fall through. I think this mat is going to significantly reduce the litter tracked around my house. I'm not sure I would pay $21.99 for this, I'm sure I've seen similar for less, but I would definitely pay more than $1 for it...so, a good deal!




No comments:

Post a Comment