Sunday, October 18, 2015

CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor

I received the CMS 500DL Generation 2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Oximetry Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for FREE! (Regular price $18.49) I'm not really sure why I need this...but why not? Maybe I'll see if it works on animals at work, who knows. 

It seems to work very well. It gets my heart rate and SPO2 (oxygen saturation) within a few seconds. It's accurate on the heart rate, so I assume the SPO2 is also accurate. It came with 2 AAA batteries which is nice because nothing comes with batteries anymore. It also came with a silicon cover which doesn't really serve much purpose. This would be a good product for anyone with heart or lung problems to test their values throughout the day. 

The regular price seems fair for a monitor that seems accurate (The reading matched my pulse) If I needed one of these I would probably pay full price for it. For free it was definitely a good deal!















No comments:

Post a Comment