Friday, October 16, 2015

Facial Toner for Sensitive Skin, Carapex Botanical Facial Toner

I received Carapex Botanical Facial Toner for $0.99 (Regular price $14.97). This toner has natural ingredients which is nice for my sensitive skin. It also does not have a scent, which is not only good for my skin (no perfumes added) but good because I'm also very sensitive to strong smells. It contains no alcohol, but dries fairly quickly. It doesn't leave an uncomfortable tight feeling on your face like some toners, but you can definitely feel a slight firming effect. My skin feels soft and mostly clean, however I do notice a very slight residue on my skin at first. My other go-to toner does not do this. After gently running my fingers over my face the residue seems to wipe away and my skin feels nice and soft. This toner is not tested on animals and is made in Canada. I would purchase this for full price and probably will buy it again, so this was a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment